Janssen CarePath is Your One Source for Access, Affordability and Treatment Support to Help Your Patients Start and Stay on SYMTUZA® as Prescribed
to help navigate
Janssen CarePath helps verify insurance coverage for your patients taking Janssen medications and provides reimbursement information
to help your patients get informed and stay on prescribed Janssen treatment
Janssen CarePath helps keep your patients informed about their condition and the importance of staying on treatment, with education tools and adherence tools
to help navigate payer processes
- Benefits investigation support
- Prior authorization support and status monitoring
- Formulary exceptions research
- Information on the exceptions and appeals process
- Coding information
- Comprehensive Provider Portal at www.JanssenCarePathPortal.com allows you to conduct online benefits investigation and prior authorizations, enroll eligible patients in Savings Programs, view patients’ available benefit and transactions, and receive timely alerts and program updates
to help your patients start and stay on the treatment you prescribe
Janssen CarePath Savings Program may provide instant savings on your eligible patients’ out-of-pocket costs for SYMTUZA®.
Depending on the health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance or deductible.
Eligible patients using commercial insurance pay $0 per prescription fill for SYMTUZA®, with a $10,500 maximum program benefit per calendar year.
Express Enrollment site allows you to check availability and enroll patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
Comprehensive Provider Portal allows you to enroll patients in Savings Programs, view patients’ available benefit and transactions, and receive timely alerts and program updates
- Benefits investigations & prior authorizations
- Enroll eligible patients in Savings Program
- View Savings Program transactions
Janssen CarePath can provide information about other resources that may be able to help your patients with their out-of-pocket medication costs, including state-sponsored programs, Medicare Savings Program, Medicare Part D Extra Help–Low-Income Subsidy, and Independent Foundations.†
Call Janssen CarePath at 877-CarePath (877-727-3728) to speak with a Care Coordinator about affordability programs that may be available.
Or visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com
The Johnson & Johnson Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is an independent, nonprofit organization that is committed to helping eligible patients without insurance coverage receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. To see if they might qualify for assistance, please have your patient contact a JJPAF program specialist at 1-800-652-6227 (Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET) or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org.
to help your patients get informed and stay on prescribed treatment
- Patient education brochures, pill charts, pocket guides, and journals
- Web-based resources
- Personalized prescription refill reminders via text messages
- Access to the Care4Today® Connect mobile app
To support the evaluation of efficacy and tolerability with SYMTUZA®, start your eligible patients age 18 and older with a free 30-day supply. At the conclusion of the 30-day trial, you and your patients can decide if it is clinically appropriate to continue treatment with SYMTUZA®. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change.
Contact your Janssen representative for eligibility and program requirements.
- Sample Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) Template
- Benefit Investigation Form (BIF)
- Janssen CarePath Provider Portal
Patient Affordability Options No matter what type of insurance they have – or even if they don’t have insurance – Janssen CarePath can help explain medication insurance coverage and benefits, and help find programs that may help them pay for SYMTUZA®.
Janssen CarePath Patient Account Patients can check eligibility and enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, manage their Savings Program benefits, check their insurance coverage, and sign up for treatment reminders.