- Dosing & Administration
- STR Pill Guide
- Treatment Scenarios
- Test Your Knowledge
- Efficacy & Resistance
- Tolerability & Safety
- Treatment Resources
Resources for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
For Your Practice
Janssen CarePath is your one source for access, affordability, and treatment support for your patients
Access support to help navigate payer processes
Janssen CarePath helps verify insurance coverage for your patients and provides reimbursement information.
Our offerings include:
- Benefits investigation support
- Prior authorization support and status monitoring
- Formulary exceptions research
- Coding information
- Information on the exceptions and appeals process
- Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com for online benefits investigation, prior authorization support, and other resources
Affordability support to help your patients start and stay on the treatment you prescribe
Janssen CarePath can help you find out what affordability assistance may be available for your patients taking SYMTUZA®
Support for patients using commercial or private insurance:
- Janssen CarePath Savings Program may provide instant savings on your eligible patients’ out-of-pocket costs for a covered Janssen Therapeutics product. Depending on the health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance or deductible.
Online enrollment and tracking of patient Savings Program benefits you, the pharmacy or the patient
- Express Enrollment at JanssenCarePathPortal.com/express allows you to check eligibility and enroll patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program with no Business Associate Agreement (BAA) required
- Comprehensive Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com allows you to enroll patients in Savings Programs, view patients' available benefit and transactions, and receive timely alerts and program updates
Support for patients using government-funded healthcare programs or patients without insurance coverage:
- Janssen CarePath can provide information about other resources that may be able to help your patients with their out-of-pocket medication costs, including State-Sponsored Programs, Medicare Savings Program, Medicare Part D Extra Help–Low-Income Subsidy, and Independent Foundations.*
- Call Janssen CarePath at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728) to speak with a Care Coordinator about affordability programs that may be available. Or visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com
*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We have no control over these independent foundations and can only refer your patients to a foundation that supports their disease state. We do not endorse any particular foundation.
Treatment support to help your patients get informed and stay on prescribed treatment
Janssen CarePath helps keep your patients informed about their condition and the importance of staying on treatment with:
- Offer education materials, treatment brochures, and doctor patient conversation guide
- Web-based resources
- Personalized prescription refill reminders via text messages
SYMply Start® Trial Offer from Janssen CarePath offers eligible patients a free 30-day supply of SYMTUZA® to help your patient become familiar with SYMTUZA®. Patients must be 12 years of age or older and have a valid, signed 30-day prescription. At the conclusion of the program, you and your patient decide if it is appropriate to continue treatment. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. This Trial Offer is open to patients who have commercial insurance, government coverage, or no insurance coverage; however, there is no guarantee of continuous accessibility after the program ends. Please refer to the SYMply Start® Trial Offer brochure for program requirements or call Janssen CarePath at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728) to get a Trial Offer card for your patients.
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728) Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone
Sign Up or
The Johnson & Johnson Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is an independent, nonprofit organization that is committed to helping eligible patients without insurance coverage receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. To see if they might qualify for assistance, please have your patient contact a JJPAF program specialist at 800-652-6227 (Monday–Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM ET) or visit the foundation website at JJPAF.org.
Patient insurance benefits investigation and other Janssen CarePath program offerings are provided by third-party service providers for Janssen CarePath, under contract with Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. on behalf of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Janssen Biotech, Inc., and Janssen Products, LP (Janssen). Janssen CarePath is not available to patients participating in the Patient Assistance Program offered by